• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Leggs

Reaction score
Home remodelling soon, could use extra $.
Selling 10/84 Factory HRG Mark ll C+ black tolex combo. MS -12 speaker. Excellent condition.
NOS Sylvania 415 power tubes. V1 - V2 Tungrams, V3 - V4 Rft's, V5 balanced triple mica 5157.
Recently gone over by Alpha Kinetics, meticulous local Tech was authorized Boogie in the 80s.
He knows these amps well. Just played out with it tonight to."field test", sounds awesome. Only 10 hours on tubes. Open to put different tubes in if you'd like or change speaker to an EVM 12 L, sounds incredible as is should. Willing to put into a black tolex GTS headshell if desired (in excellent condition)
I have sold 3 C+'s and a Mark lll to fellow board members so I have references.
$2750 PayPal, includes shipping to lower 48 buy insured FedEx.
.................................................................................................................................................................
.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!...sold...!.............!.............!.............!.......
.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!...sold...!.............!.............!.............!.............!.......
.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!...sold...!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.......
.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!...sold...!.............!.............!.............!.............!.......
.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.............!.......

With all those tubes, and that speaker, that is a very good price. It will be gone soon. If I needed another one in the stable, I would be all over it. Good luck with the sale!

JOEY B. said:
With all those tubes, and that speaker, that is a very good price. It will be gone soon. If I needed another one in the stable, I would be all over it. Good luck with the sale!

Yeah I probably could have got a little bit more juice out of that grape. But I'm a man of my word so I'm sticking to it. Besides I've gotten a lot of good deals on boogie board. Just jumping back online to update my post. I won't be posting photos. It's just easier to email them directly to interested parties. I was thinking you'd have to probably kick a horse out to get another one in that stable but that high gain amp switcher has 8 stalls, if I remember correctly. I guess you got room for one more. Ha the boogie OCD mantra, Got room for one more, Got room for one more. And on and on.

Buster Leggs said:
JOEY B. said:

Yeah I probably could have got a little bit more juice out of that grape. But I'm a man of my word so I'm sticking to it. Besides I've gotten a lot of good deals on boogie board. Just jumping back online to update my post. I won't be posting photos. It's just easier to email them directly to interested parties. I was thinking you'd have to probably kick a horse out to get another one in that stable but that high gain amp switcher has 8 stalls, if I remember correctly. I guess you got room for one more. Ha the boogie OCD mantra, Got room for one more, Got room for one more. And on and on.

I don't know what I was thinking. For some reason I thought the high-gain amp Switcher would accommodate 8 amps. Actually you mentioned that it switches 4 amps in a PM you sent me a ways back. I just saw my response to that p.m. from you that's been sitting in drafts for quite some time now. Today is the first time I've gone into messages since I sent that reply to you, so I thought. I can get it to come up but when I try to send it, I get flipped back to the login page. In fact I had a couple of weird things happen as I was trying to return pm's today. Maybe I can get it to send on my PC tomorrow. You took the time to answer some questions I had, I would at least like to get my response back to you. My phone got a little wet due to torrential downpours and acting slightly wonky.

Buster Leggs said:
Buster Leggs said:
JOEY B. said:

I don't know what I was thinking. For some reason I thought the high-gain amp Switcher would accommodate 8 amps. Actually you mentioned that it switches 4 amps in a PM you sent me a ways back. I just saw my response to that p.m. from you that's been sitting in drafts for quite some time now. Today is the first time I've gone into messages since I sent that reply to you, so I thought. I can get it to come up but when I try to send it, I get flipped back to the login page. In fact I had a couple of weird things happen as I was trying to return pm's today. Maybe I can get it to send on my PC tomorrow. You took the time to answer some questions I had, I would at least like to get my response back to you. My phone got a little wet due to torrential downpours and acting slightly wonky.

The V1-V4 combination is what I run in mine, as well as the Sylvania power tubes. V-5 will be to taste, per application. I have a pair of MS-12's (from a metal grille 4x12) stashed away, because I can't part with them, as they are hard to find. I told you that it would sell fast! 8)

Latest posts

Back