• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$1300 Mark V combo - Austin TX

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Willing to let it go locally for $1300

Mesa Boogie Mark V Combo
All accessories are included: Amp Cover, Foot Switch, FS Cord and Power Cord.
Shape: Great shape overall. Tolex is perfect. I'd say overall in 98% shape (small white marks on grill barely visible)
Functionality: 100% Everything works and sounds great. Will throw in an EXTRA 2x pair EL34s for cash buyers.
Weight: Its fairly heavy as expected. Check Mesaboogie.com for exact measurements and weight

Reason I'm selling: I'm actually staying with the Mesa family and wanting to go towards the Mark V head because I want to be able to use different heads with different cabs.

I'm in Austin but willing to move around if you are serious about buying. Also open to San Antonio and San Marcos areas.

This is for local trade/purchase only.

Still available. Wiling to trade this even steven for a Mark V head (meaning I loose value you gain some). Willing to travel to surrounding major cities for a willing buyer.

Latest posts

Back