• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NOS Empty Birdseye Maple Combo Shell - Mark IV Style

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s-fresh

Reaction score
SOLD

I wasn't planning on letting this go, but amps are starting to pile up around my place and this is the odd duck out at the moment. I found another Mark III combo I want to pick up and I need the space and funds now. Will make a deal for Boogie Board members, but not interested in giving this away... too cool/rare.

gwv5kkllwmeyjycexoh0.jpg

Bumpity-bump. I've almost grabbed a few local Mark IVs but haven't wanted to lock up the funds. Please someone remove the temptation and take this thing off my hands. :)

Nope, it's finished... just really pale. Usually maple will yellow out pretty quickly, but this thing has to be at least 10 years old and it's still light.

I actually finally caved and bought a donor amp to swap into this one yesterday. We'll see how it goes!

Back