• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blue Angel Head..4-10 cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahcnc

Reaction score
One owner..Me!! Blue Angel Head.matching 4-10 cab. Great condition. Never left my house! Low hours. Still has original tubes!!
Looking to get $1100..obo..Pics to folllow if any interest. Thanks, Scott

Hey dude, Im lookn to get some tweedy type tones. Doesnt have to be pure Bassman but needs to be in that ballpark. Dont care about dirt. Hows the Angel with that?

To me, I always thought it had a "hot rodded" Bassman tone. The mid control works as a gain control after you go past 12. It's not a high gain amp. I would best descibe its gain, when mids are fairly dimed as "War Pigs" type tone.
I run P-90's on all my guitars. Very touch sensitive amp. Single channel, but tons of different tones by just rolling volume knob around. I'm mostly an "Americana" type guitar player..Just a touch of break-up..big gritty type open chords. HUGE reverb tank...Oil Tanker.
Hope this helps...There are a couple you-tube vids I've seen with BA's. Thanks for interest...Scott

All pm's answered....Not interested in breaking up the head/cabinet. Thanks for interest.

Latest posts

Back