• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mint Mesa Electra Dyne Head SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

Selling my Electra Dyne head in MINT condition. I will ship the head UPS ground.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

A couple of ground rules before we get started...
All prices are shipped and include Paypal to the lower 48 only. I will not ship international - please do not ask.
PM me for any questions or more pictures and be sure to ask all questions in advance of buying. This will go a long way for ensuring a successful transaction happens here.
I am located in metro west Massachusetts about 18 miles west of Boston. Local pickup is welcome.
I am not a gigging musician and am not in a band. I am an extreme hobby /collector who likes to tinker with high end gear. All gear should be considered to be in good working order or have light use. I do not, nor have I ever smoked.
No lowballing, first to give a firm commitment by saying "I'll take it" has 24 hours to send payment before I move on. Items will be marked as they sell. I'm a good guy, you're a good guy /gal - let's keep the deal good as well.

Item: Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne Amp Head
Price: $SOLD
Description & Condition: The condition of this head is mint and it comes with everything from the factory. It has sat on top of my Mesa (traditional sized, the smaller one, also for sale - be sure to ask) 4x12 and used in my studio den exclusively. It works perfectly and was just returned with brand new Mesa branded 6L6 poster tubes and 12ax7 Mesa preamp tubes. NOTE: This amp has a very special feature - A little known fact about the Electra Dyne amps is that there is a native fan power terminal located inside on the main board clearly labeled "Fan 1." After verifying that this was in fact intended to be used for a cooling fan like other Mesa amps with customer support from Mesa, I had an electrical engineer solder a lead wire and professionally install a cooling fan inside to keep the tubes cooler when using the amp. This was installed with a quick disconnect wire in case it was no longer desired or silent running was wanted. Anyone who knows the Electra Dyne amps knows you can normally cook steak on the power tubes after 30 minutes of usage - this completely negates that and is far better in the long term for the electronics in general. I hope this helps.

=====================================================

Back