• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - '05 Lonestar Classic stack - 2x12s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telemaster

Reaction score
Lonestar Classic 2x12 w 2x12 ext cab - original owner - custom ordered in 2005 - all Black Shadows - ext cab is currently set up as closed back but it's convertible.
Amp comes with a road case, ext cab comes with a cover.

Amp has always been cased & garaged and ext cab kept in my home studio when not in use at gigs. Amp is on it's 2nd set of Mesa tubes. Minor signs of wear but you'll have to look for them to notice. I ditched the original cheap cable for the foot switch almost immediately and rigged up a 30' (I think it's 30' might be 25') snake cable to run signal and switching to the amp from my pedal board, which comes with it.

As this is a matched pair of cabs - I will not part them out. Due to weight & size, this rig is offered for local sale in the DFW area. Reasonable offers considered. I've got $3k in this rig with the road case.

UPDATE 7/17
Am about to trade it for a new EC Strat so this offer is about to be taken off the table.

Latest posts

Back