• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Mesa style Headshells (New) ALL SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koadogg

Reaction score
Up for sale I have Three Mesa Style Headshells (short chassis) that will fit a Mark II, III and IV as well as a Mark I reissue. Headshells are made from void-free Baltic Birch and are covered in Mesa Taurus Tolex and have Wicker Grill Clothe. These feature a notched front for easy access to the pre-amp tubes as well as a custom Fan bracket. The grille baffle is affixed with 3M Dual Lock for easy removal to gain access to the pre-amp tubes. Includes Wire clamps for the reverb wires, Power Cord Strain Relief clamp (for you to mount where you feel is best for your amp), Fan mounting Screws, Reverb pan mounting Hardware (if needed) and Chassis mounting hardware. I typically invert my amp head when removing the chassis screws for I find it easier that way to mount and remove the chassis. That is why you don't see rear supports. However, If you want a rear support, I can install re-enforced shelf pins on each side to support the chassis in the upright position. Hit me up with a PM or email me ([email protected]) if you are interested. I respond quickest by email. ALL SOLD

Thanks,
Scott

These shells are topnotch!

Seller does great work - I haven't seen better yet. I own one of his headshells, and it fit like a glove!

I purchased one of these headshells and the build quality is top notch. The packaging job was phenomenal and I would highly recommend this builder.

Latest posts

Back