• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 footswitches/controllers-Mesa Lonestar, Strymon, Nemesis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmontgomery

Reaction score
Top footswitch is for a Mesa Lonestar or Lonestar Special with switches for Channel, Solo & Reverb. This pedal measures 4 3/8" X 2 1/2" X 1 1/4".
Price is $50 with shipping/paypal fees.

Middle footswitch is for a Source Audio Nemesis delay. With it you can: bank up, bank down, hold, latching hold & tap tempo. This pedal measures 3 5/8" X 1 1/2" X 1 1/4".
Price is $40 with shipping/paypal fees.

Bottom footswitch is for Strymon pedals. It has two outputs. The top right button is a Strymon favorite switch with it's own output. The other three buttons are for the Timeline or Mobius and works identical to the Strymon Multiswitch and has it's own output. I used this pedal as a multiswitch on my Mobius and a favorite switch for my Flint. This pedal measures  4 3/8" X 2 1/2" X 1 1/4".
Price is $60 with shipping/paypal fees.

IMG_2269_zpsdvivtqjf.jpg

Back