• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Mark III short head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulchief

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently in search for a Mark III Short Head, Simul-class, EQ, Reverb (DRG) if anyone has one in good shape they are considering parting with.. Let me know what you got! :)

Thanks,
Mike

Did you ever find an amp head?

I just listed my Red Stripe short head for sale for $1100. Here's the description:

Here's my beloved Mesa Mark III Red Stripe head for sale. Hate to let it go, but have a JP2C head dialed in to sound really close to this Red Stripe. It's a Simul-Class with the Graphic EQ. Sounds just awesome. I had experimented with lots of different preamp tubes in search of that tone I hear in my head. When I finally decided to let this one go, I pulled the preamp tubes and loaded it with Mesa tubes I had. Powered it up, dialed in a bit, and cranked it up and.....WOW! That was 2 weeks ago...haha. .....really torn about selling this beast. Just simply cannot justify keeping both of these amps. I always used the loop with my delay and reverb pedals, so it was ok with me when I bought it that it does not have reverb. Also has a fan to help keep the space around the tubes cool. Everything works great as it should. I'm including the cover that came with my JP2C head(they're the same size cabinet).
I'll wrap the tubes when I pack it up so it gets to you safe and sound.
Paypal only. Shipping $80. Ships to lower 48 U.S. only.

Let me know if you have any questions at all; I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks for looking!

...and links for pics:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182405096546?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

this is on Evilbay at present..

Now I know it's NOT good shape, not all specs U desire.. but with some routine maintenance and then fixing the PCB it would make a terrific project..

FWIW, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat...but postage Down Under is silly exxie...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-III-Project-Amp-/192062662557?hash=item2cb7d3a79d:g:HOIAAOSwZQRYYXTr

Dave

Latest posts

Back