• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boogies For Sale...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetoboogie

Reaction score
I have the following 4 Boogies up for grabs. All of them are 100% stage and/or studio ready. They've been completely gone through by me. In the case where any work was needed it was done to Mesa Boogie spec with all period correct components and dress work...

Amps are available for Domestic or International shipping. I have commercial accounts with all the carriers and have gotten many, many amps around the globe over the years. Local pickup is available as well. I live in the burbs outside of NYC...

All prices are firm unless you have something I really want or you are interested in more than one amp!

Thanks!

-Jas

2016 Mark Five 25 Head... Mint w/Original Footswitch, Cable and Cover... $1175.00 + Actual Shipping

1987 Mark III Purple Stripe Long Head Simul-Class w/Reverb & GEQ... Amp is amazing on every level. It clearly is a "Red Stripe" circuit but got the Purple sharpie. Cab had a facelift. New reverb tank and cables, select plate load resistors, R116 was replaced with AB 1W resistor. Can't say enough about this amp. You won't be disappointed! $1200.00 + Actual Shipping

1982 Mark IIB Coliseum 300 Head w/Reverb & GEQ... Not too many Coli's floating around. This one is perfect. All new B+ cap work(complete cap job; Mains, Bias, Cathodes, EQ...) Cab had a complete facelift and a new fan was installed. This amp has some sweet tone. One of my favs...LOUD, LOUD, LOUD!!! *SOLD*

2016 Recto-Verb 25 1x12"... Mint, w/Original Footswitch, Cable, Cover & Paperwork(Manual, etc...) *SOLD*

Back