• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa RectoVerb 25 Combo MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theroan

Reaction score
Selling for less than I paid for it.

Sounds incredible. Because of the low wattage you can actually get those recto sounds at lower volumes and as we all know, Rectos like to be loud to sound good. I also think the clean channel has been improved.

Most know the deal, 2 channels (Channel 1- Clean/Pushed, Channel 2- Vintage/Modern) and effects loop. Reverb sounds very nice as well. The amp really sounds very much like it's bigger Rectifier brothers. Very versatile amp, you can get just about every style out of it. Has the Mesa Fillmore 75 speaker, which I quite like.

Foot switch and Mesa amp cover included.

Overall, I think this is one of the best grab and go combos out there - it's really light for a Mesa, only around 40 lbs but it sounds very big for it's size. And no pedals needed thanks to the trademark Mesa drive channels.

$1000 USD shipped. I never ask anyone to PayPal gift.

1.RV25.BK.G-ff.jpg

Back