• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB dual rectifier or Single rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
If you're looking to dump your 3 channel non multi watt version or single rectifier or even a tremoverb or recto verb I'm your guy. Mainly interested in the 3 channel hundred watt I'm in ohio I'm looking for a deeply discounted price like 400 to 700. Lately I've seen the mid 2000s rectifier half stacks go for 1000 so I figure that's a decent price range. I'm also interested in aNY chrome chassis version and willing to pay 1000 for a Rev G rackMount. I do not want a new multi watt triple recs or a non rackMount Rev G. 25 Watters and earlier revisions I'll consider depending on price. I'm also interested in the 5150 iii 50 watt and 2x12 cab for around 700.00 together let me know what you have.

Back