• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa STR 430 6L6 Tubes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I do not know if this will help, but I have 8 Mesa 6l6 GC STR 420's that are the funny shaped bottles with the two rectangles at the bottom. I also have 4 tesla brown base EL34 type tubes.
they are all used and were working at the time of removal from strategy 400. the teslas for whatever reason are highly sought by some players.

I will most likely accept any reasonable offer. not trying to profit from a fellow musician... or trade for phasing / flanging or delay effect/s.

thanks,

Anthony G

Fast-T said:
Hey, I do not know if this will help, but I have 8 Mesa 6l6 GC STR 420's that are the funny shaped bottles with the two rectangles at the bottom. I also have 4 tesla brown base EL34 type tubes.
they are all used and were working at the time of removal from strategy 400. the teslas for whatever reason are highly sought by some players.

I will most likely accept any reasonable offer. not trying to profit from a fellow musician... or trade for phasing / flanging or delay effect/s.

thanks,

Anthony G

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back