• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie 1x12 Mark III red stripe combo 1987

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

generalgoldilocks

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a red stripe Mark III 1x12 i picked up locally off of craigslist and I'm offloading it. Just to be clear, I just joined this forum to sell this amp, although I have owned a mesa boogie lonestar classic 2x12 that was the nicest amp I have owned, it was just too big and loud for the places I play. I have also lurked around this forum off and on for years, but never registered.

Now about this amp, everything works, It is the simulclass version. It is the loudest most powerful 1x12 combo I have ever played. It is to my ears on the clean channel exactly what a Mesa Boogie should be. I have tested the other channels, but don't use them in my playing, but they work. Here are some pics. It is in good condition except for some spray paint on the top from a previous owner. Some pics are at https://goo.gl/photos/tsVhRSNAKdRy8v3E7. I'm willing to let it go for 900 plus shipping. I live in area code 59901 in NW Montana, so probably not cheap to ship, she is a beast. Sounds amazing. Email me for offers or info.

Back