• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Royal Atlantic RA-100 Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWAKO

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Royal Atlantic head for sale in great condition. It comes with foot switch and amp cover. I love the amp, I'm just playing shows more frequently and I'm going the Axe FX route for a more portable rig. If I could afford to have both I would keep it.

$1000 shipped

PM me if you are interested!

Kalen

Thanks!

I see you have owned a stiletto in the past, how would you compare it to this? My one and only complaint about the stiletto is lack of low end but I make up by putting an EQ in the loop.

siggy14 said:
I see you have owned a stiletto in the past, how would you compare it to this? My one and only complaint about the stiletto is lack of low end but I make up by putting an EQ in the loop.

This issue is completely solved with a EV loaded thiele (at least in my situation 8) )

The Royal has much more low end in comparison to the stiletto. Overall it's a warmer amp. The RA-100 has a pretty predominant projection in the upper mids around the 5k range, but doesn't have the open "shimmery" overtones you get out of the Stiletto. On its own it can seem dark in comparison to other Mesas, but it sits in a mix very well. IMO it has a more produced EQ instead of a more raw tone you might get with Rectos or Stilettos.

Latest posts

Back