• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark V 25 for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLBoogie

Reaction score
Made the hard decision to sell my Mark V 25 head. It is in excellent, like new condition. Original purchase was made on January 29 2015 so remainder of warranty can go to the new owner along with a copy of the original purchase receipt. It includes all the original items like the foot switch, cover, paperwork, original box and packing. As a bonus it will also come with a custom professional made faceplate if you want to change the look to make it unique (the black one is currently on it). This head has low play time on it and always stayed at my house. All original tubes with no modifications made to the amp, never needed to be serviced.

I am working on getting pictures posted but if you are interested in pictures quicker please email me at [email protected] and I will get some to you.

As reference I have a large number of ebay transactions all with 100%. My ebay user name is duncan1dog so you can look that up and even contact me that way to insure whom you are dealing with.

Selling for $1075.00 plus $30.00 dollars for shipping in the continental USA only. Pricing is firm, not looking for offers or trades. Will only sell to a continental USA buyer. Local pickup in Fort Walton Beach Florida is very welcome to save shipping fees. Payment made thru Paypal or cash if picking up. Will not accept any money transfers, checks or any other source.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Latest posts

Back