• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Electra Dyne 1x12 - $850

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm putting a feeler out there to my fellow forum members to see if there would be any interest in my Electra Dyne 1x12 combo for trade or sale. It's a sweet machine and in great shape, but I really need a head for my application. So, I'm interested in a head version of the same amp or some version of a Dual Recto. As far as a Recto goes, I'd like to get a Newborn or an older 2 channel version (any version but a Rev G). I'm open to an out right sale or a trade with/without money to or for. Hit me up if you're interested and I can provide pics. Thanks for looking.

I have a 27" headshell for a Dyne that is gathering dust. If you don't mind having the chassis print upside down (amp chassis sits in the bottom of the head), you could just put the amp you already know and love into it. I'd send it for the cost of shipping, probably $40-$50.

Thanks for the generous offer. I'm not sure I could get over the up side down-ness of it lol. Thank you anyways.

Ok folks, I have decided to put this up for sale or trade and kill the "feeler" aspect of this thread. S#001076. The amp is in great shape with very minimal wear. Shoot me an offer, buyer pays for shipping. If close enough, I'm willing to drive and meet half way. Comes with original cover, foot switch and manual.

20160206_180400_zpskfc08uoj.jpg
[/url][/img]

I previously posted that as for trades I was looking for just Recto's or Dynes, but I'm open to other models as well: Stiletto's, Roadster's, Road King's, etc...I need to make this happen. Again, thanks for looking.

I sold my Express 5:50 Plus, and I'm looking to buy outright now. Is yours still available? email me or call- sent PM with phone number and email address

Latest posts

Back