• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark iiC+ eVilPay sales

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kanga Blue

Reaction score
There is a guy from Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States eBay id plr500 who has been recently listing a hardwood iiC+ head and now a black iiC= head.

In both listings just a single front shot of the amp and the same text and top dollar price 3.5k
It's hard to believe surely someone selling one of these for top dollar would photograph it everywhere if it is genuine?

The hardwood one isn't in his eBay feedback as sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-2C-Reverb-Simulclass-New-Head-Cabinet-/281871861622?hash=item41a0df4776:g:KFIAAOSwSdZWcgzp

text on both listings is "This is a Mesa Boogie Mark 2C+. It is a "factory 2C+" not an upgrade from a 2C. Recent service at Mesa Boogie. New caps and entire amp checked out by Mike B at Mesa. Stunning."

Anyone know him?

Ok now he has another ... same single pick same text but supposedly this one is simulclass with EQ just a pick of the road case & 5.5k!

OMG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-2C-EQ-Simulclass/281871864115?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D34882%26meid%3Dbf1cd434fd0e4c568a785220ad06f0f8%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D281871861622

A long chassis now for 7k!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-2C-DRG-Loaded-Head-Long-Chassis-/272061882748?hash=item3f5826e17c:g:--kAAOSwnH1WXNka

ASG said:
There is a guy from Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States eBay id plr500 who has been recently listing a hardwood iiC+ head and now a black iiC= head.

In both listings just a single front shot of the amp and the same text and top dollar price 3.5k
It's hard to believe surely someone selling one of these for top dollar would photograph it everywhere if it is genuine?

The hardwood one isn't in his eBay feedback as sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-2C-Reverb-Simulclass-New-Head-Cabinet-/281871861622?hash=item41a0df4776:g:KFIAAOSwSdZWcgzp

text on both listings is "This is a Mesa Boogie Mark 2C+. It is a "factory 2C+" not an upgrade from a 2C. Recent service at Mesa Boogie. New caps and entire amp checked out by Mike B at Mesa. Stunning."

Anyone know him?
I've dealt with him ,plr500 is a board member. I put and ad in classified a couple years back , WTB DRG mark 2 c+. He contacted me and sent me several photos of DRG's he had for sale. I bought one and it was exactly what he said it was , great condition with no issues. About a year later I wanted one with the X101 export transformer so I contacted him again. He again sent me photos and I bought one that he said was recapped. When it arrived he sent the yellow work order from boogie that showed it had been serviced including a recap. I opened it up and it had in fact been recapped. Both amps were as described and has no issues. Shipping was prompt and well packed. These were MY experiences with plr500. I too saw his recent ebay listings and wondered why he didn't post more photos. He's been listing C+'s on ebay since I became interested in buying them (about 3 years now) and until now has always had several photos with the listing so I don't know if this is a different market strategy so interested buyers contact him or what the reasoning is behind it. As far as prices, anyone can ask whatever they want I don't have to buy it. I had the same questions as you when I saw his latest listings. But to go back to your original question dose anyone know him , MY experiences with him have been positive.

He also has 5 different Splawn Super Sports on eBay too as well as Splawn cabs. Dude has a bunch of gear for sale for sure.

CudBucket said:
He also has 5 different Splawn Super Sports on eBay too as well as Splawn cabs. Dude has a bunch of gear for sale for sure.
Also five 2x12 vertical vintage boogie cab's and two 4X12's

Buster Leggs said:
I had the same questions as you when I saw his latest listings. But to go back to your original question dose anyone know him , MY experiences with him have been positive.

Ok good to know thanks 8)

Are you related to Busta Hymen and the Penetrators?

[/quote]

Are you related to Busta Hymen and the Penetrators?[/quote]
Not sure if you're being serious but I had a friend register for me on his P.C. I was having trouble registering with my I phone and he used that user name as a joke , I had a different user name I asked him to use. So now I'm stuck with it but to answer the question, no relation

Are you related to Busta Hymen and the Penetrators?[/quote]
Not sure if you're being serious but I had a friend register for me on his P.C. I was having trouble registering with my I phone and he used that user name as a joke , I had a different user name I asked him to use. So now I'm stuck with it but to answer the question, no relation[/quote]

lol well it's a fictitious name of a band I always wanted to put together so yeah I was joking :p

Latest posts

Back