• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Studio Pre

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talltxguy

Reaction score
I'm putting my SP on EBAY. The exterior is a bit rough, but it had a cap job last summer and sounds wonderful. Rack ears are not standard but work perfectly. No reverb pan included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Studio-Preamp-/131439793342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9a6c14be

You did well, I'm glad to see guitarist still know quality when they hear it. I commend you for not having a starting bid of $539 and wondering why no one showed interest. 9 out of 10 things I listed sold recently, two of the items I owned for 35+ years and paid a premium price for at the time. I loved them more than money once, now I have new lovers and lots-o-cash because I didn't price them where they sat there and languished. I'm living happy today because my stuff sold yesterday and I have new gear - today. *NEWS FLASH* - Every bump should come with a price drop!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back