• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark V Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigitalWhispers

Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Mesa Mark V combo. It's in good cosmetic shape with no dings or tears in the tolex. It is a little dusty / dirty and I don't have the time to detail it. The amp also came with a torn leather handle which was promptly replaced by me with a genuine Mesa replacement.

The amp is 100% functional and sounds great. As a matter of fact it's a great little combo though it weighs a ton. I was able to coax a lot of cool tones out. Unfortunately for me, I still prefer my Fractal rig to it so I see no reason for such a cool amp to become a paper weight.

The amp comes with foot switch and cable, a bag for the foot switch, casters, and it even has that layout cardboard for the top.

References: I have done a few deals here with guys and my Ebay handle is
deadringerswhispers where I have 100% positive feedback and a score of 160.

I am in La Grande, Oregon 97850.

I paid $1680 shipped to my door and I will take just that to move it on, shipping to your door if you're in the CON US. I am open to shipping anywhere but buyer pays shipping outside of the CON US and that will be seriously expensive due to the weight of this puppy.

I'm not a great photographer so I would be happy to supply pics as requested.

Latest posts

Back