• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Have some NOS Mesa Voltage selector switches and knobs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason47

Reaction score
Not really a amp but I hope this is OK with the mods because these are really rare parts for original Mark series Boogie amps. I was told these ones were used on Fender amps as well from the 70's and 80's

I came across some of these NOS voltage selector switches and knobs for 70's and 80's era Mesa Boogie amps. I wanted one for my IIC+ and ended up having to buy a bunch at once in order to get them. I figure I would offer them to you guys here. I only have like 20 or so of each knob black and red and about 20 of the NOS Carling six position voltage selector switches. Carling is the company that made these rotary switches for Mesa Boogie as well as Fender and a few other companies back in the day. These are the real deal and have the NOS "SA" ink stamp on the side.

I do not have the voltage selector plates for these.

I will do 15 dollars shipped for each one pot and knob of your choice red or black via the forum anywhere in the CONUS. International buyers add about 12 dollars for shipping.

If you just want the six position pot with no knob it would be 12.50 dollars shipped in the CONUS.

If you want to buy more than one let me know and we can work out a quantity discount. PM me via the forums or e-mail me direct at akflats at comcast dot net

Pics to see what I'm talking about:

Not really a amp but I hope this is OK with the mods because these are really rare parts for original Mark series Boogie amps. I was told these ones were used on Fender amps as well from the 70's and 80's

I came across some of these NOS voltage selector switches and knobs for 70's and 80's era Mesa Boogie amps. I wanted one for my IIC+ and ended up having to buy a bunch at once in order to get them. I figure I would offer them to you guys here. I only have like 20 or so of each knob black and red and about 20 of the NOS Carling six position voltage selector switches. Carling is the company that made these rotary switches for Mesa Boogie as well as Fender and a few other companies back in the day. These are the real deal and have the NOS "SA" ink stamp on the side.

I do not have the voltage selector plates for these.

I will do 15 dollars shipped for each one pot and knob of your choice red or black via the forum anywhere in the CONUS. International buyers add about 12 dollars for shipping.

If you just want the six position pot with no knob it would be 12.50 dollars shipped in the CONUS.

If you want to buy more than one let me know and we can work out a quantity discount. PM me via the forums or e-mail me direct at akflats at comcast dot net

Pics to see what I'm talking about:

Trying an hail Mary here.
Are you still in.business with these?
Thanks

Back