• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Straight Trade: 4x12 Slant cab for 4x12 Horizontal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc_carlini

Reaction score
I am not sure how people will respond to this, but I thought i'd throw it out there.

I've got a 4x12 Rectifier cab but its just too big for my life situation right now. I may come back to one later on if I start playing big shows or something, but for now its overkill. I am looking to downsize to a horizontal 2x12.

I'll trade straight across the board, so long as buyer covers the shipping for both. I am just in somewhat of a time sensitive situation and the local craigslist market is just not fast enough. I am located in Southern Oregon, and I usually ship USPS, but I can send via FedEX and UPS if you'd prefer that.

Comes with casters. Its in pretty good condition, its seen a fair number of gigs before I owned it so it has some small cuts and scrapes here and there, but it works 100% perfectly. Perfect gigging cab! Let me know if you have questions.

10622727_10201670430321023_2459442308647198321_n.jpg

Back