• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

88' Mark III Blue Stripe Coliseum 180w Head *Sold*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetoboogie

Reaction score
Not sure what the etiquette is but I currently have several killer boogies for sale on ebay...

figured I would list the Coli here since they don't surface that often...

here is the link to the ebay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171447993782?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

i'd rather sell it to someone who really digs it and can use all this power...

please feel free to ask any questions or request any more info on this or any other boogies i have for sale...

thanks in advance!

peace,

-jas

Very tempting....

I've seen these around, always wanted one. I've never played it, or any mark series for that matter. I've spent long nights watching many mark clips though, haha. Can you get a really tight sound similar to a Pittbull UL? I have one of those and am temped to sell it for this, ha

Dude that was a gr8 score on this head, you just me to it - I figured it was an easy fix

JAZZGEAR said:
Dude that was a gr8 score on this head, you just me to it - I figured it was an easy fix

Well I just snagged it so I will let everyone know how it sounds.

I believe it was on CL for $475?

Seller seems very cool, so I'm happy.

Hey all...

The head sold to a member here which is what I hoped for. I am the one who found it on CL locally here in NYC. I have been repairing amps, instruments and effects for 25+ years so I wasn't worried that anything major could be wrong with the head. I have specialized in Boogies and have seen all the worse case scenarios. The 'fix' if you could even call it that was a missing PI tube which was rolling around in the head cab.

Thanks for allowing me to offer it up here for sale... to keep my karma correct if anyone in the greater NYC area or beyond needs work or support done on any Boogie I am available.

I am meeting Dave tomorrow to hand this beauty off to him.

Peace!

-jas

What's interesting is that this Coli is yet another aberration in the Serial Numbering of Coliseums.
No K-xxx number on this one just a regular 5 digit Mesa serial number.

The amp sounds great....big and massive!! The seller was really cool as well. Perfect transaction.

Latest posts

Back