• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Mesa Maverick 1x12 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabweiland

Reaction score
Looking to trade my Mesa Maverick 1x12. It's 8.5/10 cosmetic condition-wise. The only issue is with the handle--a metal piece on top is missing, but it doesn't hinder the functionality of the handle. Otherwise it's in perfect shape. Plenty of life left on the tubes. Never gigged. Comes with original footswitch and padded cover. The only reason I'm looking to trade is I'm in need of a bit more available gain for my newest project.

Here's what I'm interested in:

- Mesa Stiletto ACE head or Deuce II head
- Mesa Rectifier (Rectoverb, Dual Rectifier, Tremoverb)
- Budda SuperDrive 30

I can add cash or throw in a Zendrive.

20150320_165428_zpsuhyiwsno.jpg

E-mail is best: [email protected]

It's been a few months. Still dig the Maverick. Even moreso after some serious tweaking and time. But, I'm still after something a little heavier. Would really dig a Stiletto Ace head.

I've had quite a few bites, but not really what I'm looking for. A few folks asked about a cash price. I would do $550 + shipping. OR If you have a Stiletto Ace head that you'd be willing to trade, I'm ready to do the deal!

The Maverick is sold. I couldn't log in to my wannabweiland account for some reason for the last week, so I had to create a new login. (Mods, if you see this would you please e-mail me)

Back