• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted- Mesa 2 channel Chrome chassis Triple rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diezelmonster

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im looking for a 2 channel triple with a chrome chassis. I would also take an all black triple as well.

It doesn't have to be a museum piece but good condition is key.
Id like it to be in perfect working order. I have bought many things and have many references.
mostly Diezelmonster or Morbidangel on forums. Death138 on ebay.

Please send lots of pics.

Email in profile.

Thanks!

C

These are almost impossible to find. I have one and have never seen another. In my opinion the revision g with the schumacher transformers (still small logo) is untouchable. The chrome chassis is just luxury on top of a monster sound. Sold my revision f and kept this. Good luck with the search.

I'm aware of how rare they are, that's why I'm looking here!

I'll find one, and if I don't then oh well. I'd like an old Triple rec either way if it's all black or whatever but I'd really like the chrome chassis if I can find it.

Do you have pics of your amp acalaf?

Looking for the full chrome option or the blackface / chrome chassis. I have a Dual Recto like that and I'll agree that cosmetically, it's one of the most visually appealing versions of a Recto I have seen.

Primarily I am looking for a chrome chassis/black diamond plate. I figured when people say black face they refer to the chassis colour. In a similar way you differentiate between silver and blackface fenders. But either way ill take anything if the price is right!

You live in ontario? I do as well! Southern Ontario to be exact!

HA! I was out in Southern Ontario for school for 2 1/2 years. I almost sold my Dual Recto but Cradlefish convinced me to hold onto it, much to my wife's chagrin. I'm super glad I have it now though since it really hits those crazy heavy tones that my other amp can't manage. Good luck finding the blackface / chrome chassis Triple, they're gorgeous amps and you will not be disappointed.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/4546122003.html

not the chrome chasis, but a 2 channel.

I have one with all brand new 6l6 power tubes and new mesa pre amp tubes.. I took it in on a trade last year and never really play it everything works fine.. Except it has the switch doctor channel switcher not the orig mesa switch box.. The sticker is gone from the back with the serial number.. But I was told it is a 95 model.. I'm not a mesa guy so to speak.. It's a Black diamond plate and chrome chassis.. It's a triple Rectifier not a dual.. If your interested ? I can send you some pics.. Thanks

Back