• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Empty 1x12 MK series combo cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe126

Reaction score
I have an 1982 SOB which took an unfortunate fall and the cabinet is badly damaged. Looking to replace it with another cabinet. If you can direct me to where i can get one made or if you have one to sell, let me know via personal message and make me an offer. Thanks.

"I have a friend in NC that makes nice hardwood cabs. Mark combos, heads, thieles, rectifiers... Imbuya, bubinga, flame maple, purple heart, brazilian cherry, you name it. He made me a Mark I combo in blue flame maple, a Mark II head in natural flame maple, a Mark III combo in bubinga with a matching thiele cab. Wicker cane on all. Nice cabs at a very reasonable price. Just tell him what you want and what to make it out of!

If anyone is interested, email me and I'll put you in touch with him.

[email protected] "

You can make your own, I did. But maybe this will help you? Good luck.

Back