• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stiletto Deuce with Bias Mod $900 OR BEST OFFER

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Reeder

Reaction score
Hey Boogie Gang: I have been considering selling my Stiletto Deuce (Stage 1) Head. It has the 'Mansfield' Bias Mod installed. The adjustable bias made ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD in the the sound of the Stiletto. Bias my EL34 tubes anywhere between 39ma and 42ma. Gnarly, snarly, it can growl now! It is in Excellent condition; has the Mesa Head Cover and the correct Stiletto foot-switch and power cable, (missing foot-switch stereo cable). I regret to say that I just haven't had a whole lot of opportunity to use it. Most of my gigs call for less power. I use my Lone Star with 6V6's and/or EL84's mounted in Yellow-Jackets for these jobs if I don't just use a smaller amp. Ordinarily I'd set an asking price...but I haven't been on the 'Board' in ages...or following it much. So, I am wondering if there is any interest in my Stiletto...and what it might be worth to one of you? Even if you are not interested in a Stiletto I invite everyone's suggestion as to a fair asking price. Got some helpful info: $900 OBO Thanks. Charles Reeder

PS. Check out non-Boogie Classifieds if interested in Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers or Music-Man 4 x 12 speaker Cabinet. Just sold 2 of the Vintage 30's.; Also NOTE: I now have a Bugera V22 tube amp for sale. 3-12AX7 and 2 EL84 tubes. 12-inch speaker. Nice retro 2-tone vinyl case. Same -footprint as Mesa LS Special. You can stack 'em. Would I pit it against a Mesa Lone Star Special?! NO WAY! But, it is a surprisingly good amp on its own and would make an excellent gigging amp in it's size range AND be a great SPARE for that Boogie Lone Star Special.
ALSO received for sale, a Fender Vibro-Champ XD 5-watt with, (1) 12AX7 plus (1) 6V6 and an 8-inch speaker, with digital effects. It has been Upgraded. Speaker board was cut out to replace the 8-inch speaker with a 10-inch Fender speaker. Very nice.

trade for a like new egnater rebel 30 combo...? I have the ace and want the deuce...

Hi: I am really looking for cash...but I may well end up accepting a suitable trade with cash towards the Stiletto. I am in no rush to make a deal...so I will just field offers for a while. I will keep your offer under consideration. Preferences on trades would be (for example) Riveras; such as M60 head and cabinet etc. At my age lugging combos no longer holds much appeal to me.Thanks, Charles

Back