• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Drop #3 Blue Angel-Head n 4x10 cab Burgundy Taurus

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddie2

Reaction score

Recently retubed and the amp tech adjusted it to Mesa specs. Cleaned pots n jacks. If you want a Blue Angel THIS is the one you want. The 4x10 cab sounds sweet and is manageable to carry. The burgundy taurus cabs are flawless. No scuffs, scrapes, rips, beer can circles, no bad odors, never saw the inside of a bar, cleaner than a..... Don't get the 4x10 combo unless you are very young, very strong, n don't mind having a bad back very soon.

old price $2025 former price $1800 local pickup only. NEW, New price $1500. Located in 60540 zip code.
We can work something out to meet around the north Bermuda Triangle formed by Chicago, Madison, Green Bay.
email inquiries to [email protected]
Cheers!
The caddie

Aw come on man. Don't be shy, you can pm me with an offer. Its ok, I won't get offended. i might decline or counteroffer. But I won't be offended.

No ghost offers please. What's a ghost offer? Offer is made, I respond with a counteroffer and I get no-zero-nada response from the ghost. Have the courtesy of at least a simple "no thanks" or "bought something else" or "can't buy at this time" (aka wife emphatically said NFW!).

Wife says "its me or another amp, choose one." Honey if you only had an effects loop. :lol:
cheers
caddie2
please respond at [email protected]

caddie2 said:

Recently retubed and the amp tech adjusted it to Mesa specs. Cleaned pots n jacks. If you want a Blue Angel THIS is the one you want. The 4x10 cab sounds sweet and is manageable to carry. The burgundy taurus cabs are flawless. No scuffs, scrapes, rips, beer can circles, no bad odors, never saw the inside of a bar, cleaner than a..... Don't get the 4x10 combo unless you are very young, very strong, n don't mind having a bad back or torn rotator cuff very soon.

local pickup only. Located in 60540 zip code.
We can work something out to meet..
email inquiries to [email protected]
Cheers
bump

Latest posts

Back