• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1984 Vintage Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark2Cplus

Reaction score
I have the holy grail of tone, the Mark IIC+ Combo (Loaded) that I would like to sell. I am playing differend styles of music and need to move to different possibilites. This amp is in my studio being quiet (tubeless) and impatiently waiting for UPS to come with new tubes for the whole amp to the tune of 182 dollars. The new owner will get the invoice and warranty card for them. This amp will scream with new tubes! It is just is so versatile and musical, Metal, blues, classic rock, country, jazz rock fusion, you name it... The sounds are indescribable...

Specs:
Black Tolex (Has some scruffs and abrasions, nothing serious)
Excellent Condition otherwise
5 band EQ
Simul-Class
Reverb
Original Black Shadow
2 -El34 2 -6L6 5-12ax7 (Actually 4 and a special tube)
Comes with footswitch and manual and Sample Settings sheet
This amplifier was a Mark IIC+ from the factory, not a mod. It came with Reverb and simul-Class. The EQ was added at the factory in 2000. Mesa told me that 499 true Mark IIC+ amps were manufactured. This is a 1994 model with serial number 12821

Here are some pix: http://www.imagineoutloud.com/mesa/

Great Mark IIC+ Pages courtesy of Serious Poo

Sample Settings! A MUST! CHECK THIS OUT!
http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/settings.html

The price is 2100 negotiable or the right PRS

http://homepage.mac.com/mesaboogie/MarkIIC.html

Email me or respond to the thread if you are serious. I can always shoot some more digital pix for you.
Thanks much!

Wow, No interest. I will be pulling the thread on Moday. So If you have any interest, drop me a line before then

Bob

No man, don't get confused, there IS interest, however no one feels like paying $2100 for an amp they can get on ebay for $1599...IIC+ have been going for $1499-$1699 on ebay lately...So why would they pay $2100?

Got ya! A little high on price. I am definitely not trying to jack anyone on price, I'm just not well informed. I just spent a couple hundred on tubes and am trying to get the most out of it in order to get a 2200. PRS I'm lusting for. I have 2 Mark2C+ amps and will keep one forever.

My mindset was that a loaded IIC+ should go for a few hundred dollars more because of all the options but I guess they only matter to collectors and they have to have their amps in drop dead mint condition. A player does not mind a few bumps.

My price was negotiable you know too!

Thanks for the info...

Boboli

The amp is an EQ upgraded IIC+. It was done during the MK III era, hence the black EQ face plate and the magic marker over the pull R2. Again, a IIC+. The ones going on E-Bay are mostly lower optioned or upgraded C+'s.
An upgraded fawn combo went for $ 2000 BIN and a long chassis true C+ went for $1600 BIN. This one was the real deal, less simul-class. Even a dumpy base model in the 11400's with rusty transformers went for $ 1000 + and I think it was a IIB upgrade. The pricing is what someone is willing to pay. The cork sniffers and tire kickers are par for the course.

Back