• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 112 Lonestar Special Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendan_ATL

Reaction score
Looking to sell my LSS 112 combo. I've only owned it for 6 months and it was newly registered under warranty to me (4.5 years remaining on this amplifier). Amp has a cosmetic blemish in the grille cloth that is purely esthetic.

I just had the rectifier tube replaced under warranty and after 30 minutes of playing, the Mesa 5Y3 rectifier tube blew again. I am moving out of town shortly and do not have the the time to go through the repair process.

I have proof of new purchase incase it is required to transfer warranty over to new owner.

If you have the time, then my loss is your gain! For demoing purposes, the 30W solid-state setting provides an excellent benchmark of the tonal beauty of this amp. Plays great with the SS rectification. I know the LSS has had some issues with the recto tube running hot, but I cannot endeavor to work it out with Mesa right now. Again, the amp is fully warranted for another 4.5 years!!

See https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3741122147/cx3d2 for photographs. I live in the Alpharetta, GA area.

$385.00 or best offer.

Cheers,

Brendan.

I guess I have not hit the 10 post minimum requirement for posting classifieds.

Apologies. I will try to maintain active on the forum!

Latest posts

Back