• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Royal Atlantic combo, custom order from Mesa, $1500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonRedSox

Reaction score
I am parting ways with the RA. I have gigged with it pretty consistently at the Middle East, and other clubs around Boston (on a weekly-to-biweekly basis), and it is time to move away from Boogie amps for a bit.

Let me know if you have questions. The amp is great and comes with all case candy, footswitch, cover, etc. The warranty is transferrable as well. I got it in the summer of 2011, so the warranty will be good until 2016. I won't ship it though, since I don't trust UPS with such a heavy amp. When I ordered the RA originally from Mesa, I had issues with UPS damaging my first custom amp. Painstakingly, I had to wait another three weeks for a replacement -- so, naturally this amp is for a local sale only. If you live in New England and are interested, let me know.

All pics can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23482411@N02/

I am in the process of trying to get some of our live footage online, for those of you interesting in hearing the RA live. The recordings would have to be good though for me to post them onto YouTube. I would be willing to attach such videos in emails though. :)

Thank you, Hollis ;)

Sale is pending -- to a gentlemen in Tampa that convinced me to ship. Actually, I read a great tutorial on shipping combo amps on another forum -- for those of you interested, use insulation ($7 for a pack) to surround the amp throughly, then wrap in packaging saran wrap and peanuts, double box, and ship.

BostonRedSox said:
Thank you, Hollis ;)

Sale is pending -- to a gentlemen in Tampa that convinced me to ship. Actually, I read a great tutorial on shipping combo amps on another forum -- for those of you interested, use insulation ($7 for a pack) to surround the amp throughly, then wrap in packaging saran wrap and peanuts, double box, and ship.

That is a great idea and I agree with Hollis - wow, pretty!

Latest posts

Back