• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Rectoverb Combo V.2 for Rectoverb Head V.2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motormenace

Reaction score
I'm putting my feelers out for this. I have a Rectoverb 50 Combo that I'm interested in trading for a Rectoverb 50 head, if anyone is interested. The combo is in great condition. I love the amp, but would like to try some mods and speaker cab switching (2x12, 4x10, or 4x12) and the combo is not the easiest to do this with.

Still looking. My girlfriend bought me an older Marshall 4 x 12 for Christmas and I need to make a little room...

At this rate, I'll trade it and a V Twin pedal for a good head. My girlfriend got me a nice Marshall 4 x 12 checkerboard front cab for xmas and I want to run a Mesa on top.

Hey whats up,

New to this forum, made this account to reply to your posting.
I am in the market for a rectoverb 1x12. I don't have the head but I do have cash, how much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks

I was really looking at getting the same head or a replacement. I would consider $850 obo for the amp. It's a great amp, but just want a little more modular ability (the choose of 4x12, 2x12, 1x12, or 4x10)...

Back