• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IVa narrow body combo for sale! $900 or trade!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I recently found a Mark IVa combo at a local studio. The price was too good to pass up.
It was broken when I got it. Dirty power tube sockets, needed new power tubes, 2 bad pots, and a couple of capacitors were leaking DC.

It is now up and fully functional.
I really like the clean channel, R2 is cool for a bluesy type crunch, but I just can't get along with the lead channel.
It's funny, the lead channel used to be my favorite part of the Mark IV and I used to hate R2......go figure.

I have way too many amps and really need some other gear, so I am looking for a good home for this amp.

Here's the scoop:
Mark IVa narrow body combo
Original EVM speaker
Comes with footswitch and cover
Needs a new knob for the R2 Master Volume - I don't have anymore D-Shaft knobs

Shipping will be a mother, so I think $900 (paypal "Gift") + $100 shipping is fair (I'll cover the other $50 of shipping to the US).
If the new owner wants to save on shipping, I can keep the speaker and find a home for it. If that is the case, I can sell it for $800 + $75 shipping to the US.
I would really like to trade for some of the gear that I need, so if anyone is interested in my amp and has any of this gear, I am sure that we can work something out......

Here is the gear that I am looking for:
Voodoo Lab GCX
PRS CE-24
PRS Custom 24 - Player Condition (I can't afford a nice one unfortunately)
Ibanez JS1200
Mesa Triaxis
Mesa Roadster head
BB Preamp
ADA MP-1 (working)

I will take some pictures today and post them as soon as I can.

andy at amps-tubes dot com
808-633-three nine four four (cell)
808-214-five seven four six (home)

Latest posts

Back