• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ReBorn Dual Rectifier SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of reasons. Got a Kemper Profiler (so I have the Mark IV now) but more importantly DV Mark sent me their Triple 6 amp and it's my dream tone. Sounds like a cross between a 2 channel Recto, an SLO and an Uberschall.

So no need for the Recto.

fluff191 said:
A couple of reasons. Got a Kemper Profiler (so I have the Mark IV now) but more importantly DV Mark sent me their Triple 6 amp and it's my dream tone. Sounds like a cross between a 2 channel Recto, an SLO and an Uberschall.

So no need for the Recto.

Sweet, man. I'm glad you have found something that suits you so well. I toyed around with picking up one the DV Mark's, especially after watching OlaEnglund's vids talking about the amp. Keep up the great work with your videos.

Man I tell ya, if I didnt have a YouTube channel that is watched by a bunch of guitar nerds I would never sell anything! :lol:

Latest posts

Back