• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Mark V head and 2x12 rec cab Like new...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vogelsong

Reaction score
I'm not gonna post any pics because lets face it we all know what they look like. I got the amp 3 months ago and just can't bond with it. I bought it used, and have all the paperwork including the original bill of sale. There is just under 4 years left on the warranty. It is mint, not a mark on the amp or the 2x12 rec cab.

I want to sell it all together. I'm asking $2000+ shipping for the head and cab together. The cab like I said is a 2x12 horizontal rec cab stocked with the 2 v30's. They sound awesome together. All the extras are there, covers for both the amp and cab. The pedal board bag and don't forget the factory plastic envelope with the instruction manual, paperwork, and bill of sale.

I have sold one amp before on ebay and all went perfectly. I have a perfect 100 rating with about 76 or so items sold. Never a complaint, if you'd like you can check that out along with the comments from the buyer of the other amp I sold here. I know how to ship this stuff.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=vogelsong&ftab=AllFeedback

I'm in central Pennsylvania. Feel free to PM me I'll get notice in my email.

Dude, it's really a shame to hear the Mark V didn't work out for you. When we talked on the phone a few months back, it seemed like it would be a good fit for you. What style of music are you into? Do you have any examples of the tone you're looking for, i.e. bands, songs?

On another note, would you be willing to sell the head and cab separately?

Back