• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa DC-3 - real nice!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpookyBonus

Reaction score
i need to sell my DC-3 combo to fund some pedals i just bought. it is an earlier version A, in the dark blueish/gray leather.
it sounds amazing, and everything works great. it is in very good condition.
looking for $550 for it.
i will get some better pics of it tonight, but for now here it is (the bottom left amp)
mesa.jpg

thanks!
i have good feedback on ebay and on the gear page if you want references.

I just bought a used '98 DC-3 ( second version) guy I bought it from took out the Celestion V30 ,and put in an Eminence 16 ohm speaker in it , not very shrewd .

Question: I just bought a speaker like the one in your amp on e bay to put in mine , does it sound brighter than the Celestion V30?

sorry, i never tried a v-30 with the dc-3. but i would guess that the v-30 might be a little brighter, im not sure.

SpookyBonus said:
sorry, i never tried a v-30 with the dc-3. but i would guess that the v-30 might be a little brighter, im not sure.
Thanx, Great condition on your DC-3 BTW, if I hadn't bought mine a few days ago I would have gone for this one.

Back