• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA BOOGIE 50 CAL HEAD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donuts

Reaction score
this is the early version with the el84 power section .... sounds much tighter and more pissed off than the newer plus models with the 6l6's

has a few nicks in the tolex but it works 100% .... was recently shipped back to mesa by origional owner to be serviced so its ready to go for a long time

im not really looking to ship unless i really have to so id like to keep this local to NY/NJ

asking $400

heres a link to a video of me playing the 50 cal head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaaA0K7RuUg

P1000800.jpg

Man, that's a great price, always wanted one with EL84's and EQ, But I've got 2 + heads, I guess you'd have to hear and play mine before you assume the EL84 model is tighter, and more pissed sounding. Again, great price, Good luck selling it.

scottcrud said:
Man, that's a great price, always wanted one with EL84's and EQ, But I've got 2 + heads, I guess you'd have to hear and play mine before you assume the EL84 model is tighter, and more pissed sounding. Again, great price, Good luck selling it.

ive played the 6l6 ones thers no question these sound better im not really assuming....i know

the only perk about the later ones is the seperate volume and gain controls to have a independant clean channel

thanks!!

Latest posts

Back