• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie MKIII Simul Class Black Stripe+Road Case+fan

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IXIStreakIXI

Reaction score
Hey. I'm selling my MKIII black stripe +Roadcase and fan. I'm a college student who used to be in a band. I go to art school now so I had to refocus my attention on other things. I haven't touched this amp in about a year but when I used to play it, it was beautiful. I took it to get serviced because if you know anything about this baby, it's an old amp. This amp is older than I am but in beautiful working order. I've re tubed it about 4 times. This amp was definitely something I felt passionate about. It comes inside of a roadcase which has some minor surface scratches. Its still very sturdy and no cracks or gashes into it. The case locks tight and will keep the head safe. The head itself, like I said, is old but there's nothing missing from it visually. All of the controls are still there and very clear. The reverb does not work because there is no reverb tank. I'm going to include the foot switch that I use for it to change from lead to clean. I never got it to work changing from clean to channel 2 with that switch but it never really mattered to me. The serial number is 15073 which means it was one of the earlier MKIII amps in production. It might even have the 105 Tranny but I have no idea how to tell such a thing. This amp is definitely for someone who likes to fine tune their settings to get their sound. I'm asking for $750 for this. I need money for when school starts. Art supplies are very expensive.

IMAGE_132.jpg

IMAGE_131.jpg

IMAGE_130.jpg

IMAGE_129.jpg

IMAGE_128.jpg

IMAGE_127.jpg

IMAGE_126.jpg

IMAGE_125.jpg

IMAGE_124.jpg

Ok so I took the head out of the chassis to check the output tranny for a potential buyer. Looks like I have one of the rare 105 trannys.

Serial no 15073
IMAGE_133.jpg

Tranny serial 105-162318
IMAGE_1341.jpg

Back