• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 60 Watt Mark IIC+ or III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glawk

Reaction score
Still looking for a 60W C+, only requirement is EQ. A head would be nice but not a deal breaker. Also looking for a 60W Mark III with EQ. I actually prefer no reverb!

Still selling mine, Glawk. Its one of the early MKIII's meaning it has the output transformer the IIC had.

IXIStreakIXI said:
Still selling mine, Glawk. Its one of the early MKIII's meaning it has the output transformer the IIC had.

Sorry...was willing to consider a black stripe simul class. Not really interested in the 60/100. Still looking for a 60 Watter!

You might have seen my add: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47010

It happens to be the 75/ 15 watt redstripe. Not 60, but close :)

glawk said:
IXIStreakIXI said:

Sorry...was willing to consider a black stripe simul class. Not really interested in the 60/100. Still looking for a 60 Watter!

Might I ask why you want the 60 watter specifically?

IXIStreakIXI said:
glawk said:
IXIStreakIXI said:

Might I ask why you want the 60 watter specifically?

Less Tubes!

Back