• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB = Mesa boogie Mark III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoads

Reaction score
Hi ,i'm looking for a Mark III. Any tolex condition. and no matter for missing Knob or broken switch. . I need = head or combo EQ, 100/60, Revreb.(Purple,red ,blue and green stripe), i would prefered a short head but ... let me know what you got and your price ,Thanks !

Hey I've got a red stripe short head with eq and simulclass, brand new headshell made by george of these forums. Almost new seds and og footswitches, pretty bitchin condition. Looking for a grand.

ive got a red stripe mkIII standard head w/ 60/100 watt..vg to exc. cond..all brand new tubes..it sounds fantastic, but i may not need it...havent even thought bout a price yet..

Definitely selling my red stripe mk III head..all new tubes- 1 -2 hrs on them..everything works..amp itself is very clean,tolex has some marks...just picked up another coli..so letting it go..pm me for pics.....ill post on classifieds, then if no sale, going to fleabay with it...

Selling MKIII Simulclass black stripe with GEQ, Roadcase and case fan.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46869

There's a matching pair of mark III halfstacks at the Scranton, PA guitar center. I think they were tagged at $999 for each head. Give them a call if you can't find a better price.

I've got a Mark III green stripe combo, eq, reverb, simulclass, ev speaker, custom made walnut cabinet. I'd take $950 for it.

I've got a Loaded Green Stripe Combo,EQ,Simul-Class,Reverb,etc.... Near Perfect condition,Cream Tolex,1 owner and throwing in a 1x12 Avatar cab (celestion G12 65)
with it $1000
Almost forgot covers for both and footswitch's

Hey man, I just happen to be selling mine. It is a redstripe shorthead, has simulclass, fan, graphic EQ, New tubes, external bias control, filter caps replaced less than a year ago, R2 volume mod, all done by Andy (Monsta Tone) on the board. It is in very good condition and sounds great! Only downside is that there is no reverb tank. I removed it because I never used it. I can get you lot's of pics if you are interested. I am looking to get $850 shipped via USPS Money Order. I see that you are in Canada, so shipping might be a little extra if interested.

Thanks!

Cam

Cameronhimself said:
Hey man, I just happen to be selling mine. It is a redstripe shorthead, has simulclass, fan, graphic EQ, New tubes, external bias control, filter caps replaced less than a year ago, R2 volume mod, all done by Andy (Monsta Tone) on the board. It is in very good condition and sounds great! Only downside is that there is no reverb tank. I removed it because I never used it. I can get you lot's of pics if you are interested. I am looking to get $850 shipped via USPS Money Order. I see that you are in Canada, so shipping might be a little extra if interested.

Thanks!

Cam

Where are you located?

zeeman

You folks giving up those Mark IIIs will someday regret it. :lol:

I hope your getting something just as good to replace it!

~Nep~

rvschulz said:
neptical - my feeling exactly. tried several others including Mk IV & V - sticking with my IIIs ...

Good to see someone else on board with me. :wink:

These amps are very sensitive. Just changing out both sections of your pre and power section tubes can make the world of a difference. On top of that, guitar,pickups,etc are just as important. It takes a little experimenting and finding that right combination. I think these IIIs are one of the best amps ever made.

~Nep~

Neptical said:
rvschulz said:
neptical - my feeling exactly. tried several others including Mk IV & V - sticking with my IIIs ...

Good to see someone else on board with me. :wink:

These amps are very sensitive. Just changing out both sections of your pre and power section tubes can make the world of a difference. On top of that, guitar,pickups,etc are just as important. It takes a little experimenting and finding that right combination. I think these IIIs are one of the best amps ever made.

~Nep~
(Ssssssh! More "Threes" for the rest of us!) :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the III is a great amp. You can get a crazy array of tones from it, but I have fallen in love with my Egnater Mod 50. I just never play my MkIII anymore. I am also saving for an Axe FX, so it makes sense to sell the III if I don't play it much.

Back