• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rectoverb combo extension cab for sale or trade!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow I ended up with an extra combo cabinet when I had the Rectoverb combo, so I turned it into an extension cab.
I recovered it in Wine Buggy Whip Taurus (Mesa calls it Burgundy I think) to match the combo.
I also added Marshall style side handles and foot rails on the top so that the combo would not damage the tolex.
It is unloaded, but I do have a Hellatone 60L that I can put in for another $50.
I never got the chance to recover the back, so it is still black. It is also split up into 3 pieces so that any amount of open back cabinet can be achieved.

I will put some pics up tomorrow.
$100 + shipping.

I am also looking for a pedal board, so PM me with what you have and maybe we can work out a trade!

I'm interested...I think I'll be purchasing a Rectoverb here shortly and could use the extra cab...

Those pictures you mentioned would be awesome. (Where do you live - so I can figure shipping charges)

Thanks,

B

I live in Silver City, New Mexico, 88061.
The cabinet weighs about 40 pounds without the huge-*** EVM speaker in it. The box that I have is double thickness and weighs at least 6-8 pounds by itself. I use Styrofoam sheeting for packing materials, so that won't add more than a pound. I generally add 10 pounds for shipping weight as a rule of thumb and it seems to work well.
The box dimensions are: 33" wide, 19" deep, 25" high.
I will not skimp on packing. A lot of guys ask, but I just don't like taking chances on things getting damaged during shipping. I sold a Heartbreaker combo years ago and it was totally destroyed in shipping, I try my best to make sure that will never happen again!

Here you go! My camera sucks, sorry!

PICT0826.jpg

PICT0827.jpg

PICT0829.jpg

PICT0830.jpg

PICT0830.jpg

Hey man,

Unfortunately, my tuition bill is due a bit earlier than I expected and I'll only be able to purchase the amp...cab will have to wait.

Thanks for providing the pictures though, I'm sure they'll help sell it, I love the tolex color, looks awesome. You have custom covered cabs up for sale often? (as I'd just as soon buy it from you than someone else...haha)

-B

Latest posts

Back