• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or F/T: Rectoverb combo series II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSutter

Reaction score
TRADED! Thanks!

recto5.jpg

recto2.jpg

Works and sounds great, just need a head instead. A few nicks and scrapes here and there. Worst tare is on the bottom rear edge. Comes with 3 button foot switch, slip cover, and new Mesa el34's.

$800 + shipping and paypal. I can only ship in the CON US.

Will trade for Marshall Mesa heads.

Bump for an awesome amp. I've had two and won't be letting mine go ever again. One of Mesa's best!!

Good luck with the sale...

JSutter said:
DSC00656.jpg

Works and sounds great, just need to down size the rig. A few nicks and scrapes here and there. Worst tare is on the bottom rear edge. Comes with 3 button foot switch, slip cover, and new Mesa el34's.

$850 + shipping and paypal. I can only ship in the CON US.

Just out of curiosity why wouldnt you want to ship to canada? I might be interested if you can. Good luck and bump=)

Slanderous666 I've got one in Canada that i'm looking to sell. If you're interested let me know

JSutter said:
Last time I shipped a pedal to Canada it cost more than the pedal. It seems like a waste of money.

Just be sure to get a shipping estimate. If a buyer is cool with paying for all shipping costs then I say go for it.

Back