• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier PRE 500 #241

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fixxer6671

Reaction score
Born of Demons, not of man. The one amp that others attempted to imitate and literally spawned a genre of METAL. I offer to you, Dual Rectifier 241. This Pre 500 Dual REC is a REV C and is mean, and freaking nasty as all get out. I am selling this to get my dream guitar built, and this is the only thing I have that can raise the funds.

For those of you thinking your regular production dual rec, roadster, roadking etc can do this, it can’t. I own a roaster and a TOV, and this thing does what its supposed to do and does it like no other I have ever played.

Stacked with EL34’s, and looks as if it just came off the show room floor, this thing is the envy of all Recto’s. Comes with footswitch.

These don’t pop up often.

Price is 2250 shipped and paypal’d. It will be send Fed Ex ground and in the lower 48.

Unfortunately, no trades on this guys.

My ebay ID is Fixxer6671 and has 100% feedback as a seller. I ship fast, no worries.

Lots of deals (buy and sell) on Rig Talk, MLP, HRI, and TGP.

This thing is clean, and as new.

PM please.

Pictures

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

For those of you thinking your regular production dual rec, roadster, roadking etc can do this, it can’t. I own a roaster and a TOV, and this thing does what its supposed to do and does it like no other I have ever played.

I can only say this amp is like new. It used to be mine and the tone out of this thing kills any DR I have put it up against, 2 , 3 or 4 channel. Sorry to see it up for sale again it is truly a time capsule amp. Mike is really a cool guy and he is as honest as the day is long. Dude what kind of guitar are you working on now? I promise you will be jones'n for that amp in less than a week. I wish I had the funds to bring it back home. Mike

Latest posts

Back