• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: I'd love a Road King head see my offerings--UPDATED!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Triple rectifier 3 ch head in really great shape (except tubes and I'd replace those) and and a blond Peavey Classic 30 in good shape that I'd trade for a Road King head..... or all the above along with a Genz Benz G-flex 2x12 I'd throw in for a Road King combo amp. I'd rather have the head, but would highly consider the combo (beggers can't be choosers, and I'm begging). If it were a head, I'd even find a few other things to throw in... Like a Cry Baby made at the Thomas organ co, an older ovation 1612 model acoustic/electric guitar, and maybe some audio loops or samples to use on a home PC recording system (have several CD's worth of samples). reply here, email me at [email protected] or call me at 417-861-9769. I'd perfer a deal that I could drive to, but may consider shipping if serious. You can check out my 100% ebay feedback on 88 items, my user ID is member45892. Thanks for reading.

UPDATED offerings and wants!!!!!!

I decided against the combo amp and just want the head version.....

I still have the Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier head to offer, but I also have:

* a PODxt Live
AND / OR
* a Peavey Classic 30 amp

I would still perfer a local/semi local trade in the Springfield, Mo area, but would consider shipping. With that much money (and that many tubes) at stake, I'd perfer to hand deliver and receive.

PM me, email me at [email protected] or call me at 417-861-9769

Latest posts

Back