• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: '94 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier ("Blackface") -

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
I'm selling my 1994 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier "Blackface" model, which is the reverse color scheme of the black faceplate and chrome chassis. This model is in near mint condition and has virtually NEW JJ/Tesla ECC83's in the pre-amp and Sovtek's in the power amp. This is an awesome combo of tubes to use for maximum crunch, clarity, and headroom.

If this amp doesn't sell within a reasonable time, I will put it on E-Bay. I have pics for serious buyers and do accept payment via Paypal (preferred). If you want a Recto, THIS is the model to have. I've seen these go for extreme prices before. I'm looking for $1399 for this one, which includes the new tubes and footswitch. I don't expect it to stick around too long. Please e-mail me with any questions...thanks!

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back