• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original 1984 Factory Loaded IIC+ Long Head - $2500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDGuitaristT

Reaction score
OK, everyone.. here it is, the holy grail of Boogie.

DSCF6851.jpg

This one, serial 13147, is loaded with every option except for the hardwood cabinet and the export transformer and is a low production wide chassis head.

Simulclass, reverb, graphic eq, TONE - she's got it all. Oh, and a neat little foot switch to boot.

100% original - unmodified. Classic.

No frills, no bullshit. I don't need this amp - what I need is a keyboard...but first cash.

$2500 for the legendary amp through PayPal to a certified user. I am willing to ship to the lower 48 states of the USA.

If you want to contact me, PM is fine or you can send an email to [email protected]

Regards and Happy Holidays,
Jon

IICInterior.jpg

I so wish I had the money for this (im 14). I have been searching the internet for one of these at a decent price, and now that I find one, I don't have the money, FML. Anyway whoever buys this thing, Congrats!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE

That as is a copy past from The patrucci forum, that amp was sold along time ago, and this ad is the exact same and price as the one posted in the patrucci forum.

Okay! Everyone get's down. Cremona my friend. Just look at the Posting date of the IIC+ date. "Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:09 am" Almost 2 years ago. So everything should be fine. :wink:

SpongeRob said:
Okay! Everyone get's down. Cremona my friend. Just look at the Posting date of the IIC+ date. "Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:09 am" Almost 2 years ago. So everything should be fine. :wink:

Ha diddent see that, maybe the seller should put the SOLD sign on the ad then.

No problem with that. First i saw the ad also thought this might be a scam. But after a seeing the Posting date, i realise everything should be legit. The OP should really get a SOLD in his topic to avoid confusion. Hmmm, nobody thought someone's gonna find this ad after 2 years :lol: But actually someone used the Search Function :wink:

Back