• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: Trip Rect 3ch hd for a Dual Recto 3ch hd - local only

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post and it's for a trade... I have a Triple Rectifier head in really good shape, almost mint shape. It is the 3ch solo head and it left the factory in 2002 so it's pretty new too, although I am not the original owner. 150 wts is really too much for me and I'm looking for a local / semi local trade (within driving distance) for a Dual Rectifier 3ch solo head in as good of shape as my triple. I'd be willing to trade straight across and take the hit to get a Dual. The only thing that is really "wrong" with the head is that my 3 year old son decided to push on the tubes and broke the black guide post off of all the big tubes!! I had to replace 2 tubes he actually broke. The rest of the tubes still work fine, and I gig with it every weekend like this. I did get all the broken guide post out of the slots, so when it's time to replace the tubes it should all go fine.

If you are interested, please email me for pictures or call me at (417) 861-9769 for any more information.

PS, I consider driving distance 2-3 hours away from the Springfield/Branson/Joplin Missouri area. I can meet you half way or you can come to a gig and actually hear the amp in action and we can swap on the spot. Thanks

Back