• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Super Clean MkIIC+ Simul Class Combo w/EVM-12l SOLD!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridamike

Reaction score
Not a scratch on it anywhere. Inside has been checked by local tech (& an email check over from Boogiebabies) and only has one screen grid resistor replaced. Other than that it is bone stock and perfect. It comes with the original preamp tubes (hand-numbered) and brand new Mesa 6l6s & SED Winged-C El34's. Has the 105 trannie and reverb but no EQ. Serial #129#$. Sounds phenomenal!

This thing sat in a closet for fifteen years untouched and I hate to let her go but my back can't take it. Pics up this afternoon or can email.

$2000

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

"I also have a mesa closed-back 1x12 cabinet that you can make an offer on (has a V30 in it). "

willing to break out the 1x12 seperate? if so, how much?

2000 bucks is a little steep for a Mark IIC+ with no GEQ. I seen fully loaded ones go for that in wood and wicker cabs in just as good of shape lately.

Must be that "GEQ" thingy thats makes them so great. Just messin' with ya Brett but between here, the gear page and ebay I sure as hell haven't seen any fully loaded ones with wicker and wood selling for that price. I've seen heads with EQ's selling for a bit more than that. Be happy to sell you just the head in one of GTS's cabinets for less than $2000.

floridamike said:
Must be that "GEQ" thingy thats makes them so great. Just messin' with ya Brett but between here, the gear page and ebay I sure as hell haven't seen any fully loaded ones with wicker and wood selling for that price. I've seen heads with EQ's selling for a bit more than that. Be happy to sell you just the head in one of GTS's cabinets for less than $2000.

Well I actually was bidding on a Imbuya and wicker grill head a year ago but it went for about 2k and couldn't afford that much. It was loaded simul-class, geq, ect.

Market price for a fully loaded imbuya C+ has been near the $3k mark for nearly 2 years now, despite the recession. Any C+ like that for 2k is a definite bargain and rare fluke

Brett,

Your comments are totally inappropriate.

It seems yopu don't know as much as you think you know.

Most on this forum are great people just looking to buy/sell Mesa gear for a fair price and share knowledge.

I have had great experiences on this forum making deals and meeting great people.

Please clear your posts from this thread and be respectful from now on, please?

Bobby Marshall said:
Brett,

Most on this forum are great people just looking to buy/sell Mesa gear for a fair price and share knowledge.

I have had great experiences on this forum making deals and meeting great people.

Dude get over it my last post on this was more than a week ago. Besides don't take my word for it go on Ebay and look at some completed listings for these amps.

You know Brett, you didn't have to be a jackass and ruin my ad but hey I understand why now.. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=180458061&albumId=229836 :lol:

brettlingle said:
Bobby Marshall said:
Brett,
you mean like this Brett?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-MXR-EQ-included-Free-US-Shipped_W0QQitemZ230317605332QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230317605332&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A13%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Put the camera down, step away from the mirror and link all of those original mkIIC+ sold cheapies or erase your posts here and beat it. Put up or shut up.

Dude get over it my last post on this was more than a week ago. Besides don't take my word for it go on Ebay and look at some completed listings for these amps.

Boy, the prices have really tanked. Here is a completed listing for a C+ on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Guitar-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ220342468781QQihZ012QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That did NOT sell. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I agree, show me more than one loaded C+ with the hardwood/wicker that sold recently for $2200. :shock:

Latest posts

Back