• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mesa Mark IIb head. FX Loop mod! GTS headshell!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron

Reaction score
This is a 1981 black 60/100 head (headshell by member GTS), with EQ and reverb....non simulclass. New fan. Amp is in very good condition.

This was a combo in a former life. I converted it to a head with one of GTS' headshells...combo cab is available if wanted (no charge).
I sent it to Mike B a couple years ago, and he did the FX mod (dramatically improved the lead channel), replaced all caps, replaced eq sliders, some pots, tweaked reverb circuit, and added some extra headroom on clean channel. I believe I have the paperwork, and serial number can be verified with Mesa.

I also have a Voodooman footswitch, with 3 buttons (CHAN, EQ, REVERB) that I'll include.

Currently it has 4 Sovtek & SED 6l6s and a mix of Tungsol, RFT and chinese 9th gen 12ax7s.

I live in the Chicagoland area. Please pm me any trade offers.

Looking to sell for $1000 plus shipping (CONUS only please). Open to trades of other Boogies (modern or vintage).

Picture10032009348.jpg

Picture10032009354.jpg

I bought this head a few weeks back.
i have a mark IVa and this mark II B and i can only keep one.
So whichever one sells first i'll part with.

so this is technically for sale again, but if the mark IV sells first, i'm taking down the ad.
same price too. $1000 plus shipping and paypal.

Latest posts

Back