• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Trem-O-Verb combo "NEW" FREE SHIPPING!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fretmaster

Reaction score
MESA BOOGIE TREM-O-VERB 2X12 combo w/ custom cover and all hang tags and paper work with less than 30 mins. playing time. I bought this amp new when I heard the T-Verb had discontinued. I have two T-verbs and bought this one purely to keep new so this one has basically never been played. It has always been stored in a climate controlled smoke free environment and is newer than you could ever find and in any music store. $1400 shipped!!

PayPal.com + fees.

This IS the best modern Mesa ever made IMHO. And the only Boogie I've ever liked enough to play consistantly over the years. That is why I will keep my player T-Verb forever. It's a ton of amp for the money! If you don't know all the details click the link below.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of _Production/Tremoverb/tremoverb.html

I am new to this forum but have been a long time member on Harmony Central, The Gear Page and PRS forums with MANY, MANY REFERENCES as well as nearly 300 ALL positive feedback history on eBay all under the same user name of "fretmaster"

fretmaster at atlanticbb dot net

301-268-3981

Thanks, Steve

Latest posts

Back